2. I have all the wisdom and knowledge I need already, I just don’t always know how to access it or how to interpret it.
3. I am loved exactly as I am flaws and all!
4. My flaws are just coping skills that are no longer useful and they do not define who I am today.
5. That I am capable of taking care of myself and my children but that I need to take care of myself first.
6. That I can talk about difficult things and the world is not going to come to an end. In fact usually I feel better and the relationship usually heals.
7. That I can trust myself to make good decisions as long as I am not making them out of fear and as long as I am trusting that I am being taken care of.
8. I am a very good listener. It is a quality that not everyone has but one that I do and that I enjoy.
9. That writing is a healing exercise for me. Something happens when I put pen to paper or fingers to keyboard.
10. That I have so much more to learn and that it is the willingness to learn that allows the learning to happen!!
Lara, Clayton and Reese (5 year old twin boys)