Full Membership – Order Full Membership
Full Membership is $55 for the first year. You can also purchase a two-year membership for $95 or a three-year membership for $130.
A lifetime membership is available for $199, or is free after five years of membership.
- Access to a Directory of Members for your area and contact information for the local Contact Person (CP). The Contact Person will be happy to give you local chapter information.
- Access to the wisdom, experience, and support of our members in our private lively online 24/7 discussion Forum.
- Access to discount codes for sperm banks.
- A subscription to our quarterly Newsletter.
Within a few days after you join, we will send you a “Welcome” email with information on how to get in touch with our local contact person(s) in your area.
There are a limited number of partial scholarships available to those with financial need. Some local chapters may have additional fees.
Please note: membership in SMC is limited to single women who are planning to raise or are raising their child/ren alone, at least at the outset. Thinkers, Planners, Tryers and Moms are all welcome!
Forum/Newsletter Membership – Order Forum/Newsletter Membership
- Forum/Newsletter Membership is $35.
- Includes contact information for the local Contact Person (CP) nearest to you, instructions for our private online 24/7 discussion Forum, access to discount codes for sperm banks, and a subscription to our quarterly Newsletter.
- The Newsletter subscription is included in your annual membership, so please do not order this if you have already purchased a Full membership.
All of our members are invited to participate in our lively private 24/7 online discussion Forum where you can get support, wisdom, and information from thousands of other members. There are cohort threads for those who are trying to conceive in the same cycle, who are pregnant and share a due date, and who have children the same age. After you join SMC, we will send you a “Welcome” email with instructions about how to gain access to this active Forum.
- Community is a central gathering place for all of our members where we discuss issues relating to all aspects of our lives as women.
- Thinking for discussion of deciding whether or not to become an SMC.
- TTC for discussion of the process of trying to conceive, including infertility.
- Pregnancy for discussion of pregnancy.
- Adoption for discussion of the adoption process and parenting an adopted child.
- Dating for discussion of dating and relationship building as an SMC.
- Workplace for discussion of work-related issues.
- Money Matters for discussion of finances, budgeting, and related topics.
And there are also Age/Grade-related Topics for discussion of practical parenting issues:
- Infants for discussion of parenting children from birth to 1 years of age.
- Toddlers for discussion of parenting children from 1 to 3.
- PreSchool for discussion of parenting children from 3 through Pre K
- School Age for discussion of parenting children in grades K-5.
- Middle School for discussion of parenting middle school children, grades 6-8.
- High School for discussion of parenting children in grades 9 and up.
- College and Beyond for discussion of parenting children after High School.
- Special Needs for discussion of parenting a special needs child.